Support my Sony X10 has locked after the security pattern locked out

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by twixem, Aug 7, 2010.

1. twixem

twixem New Member

Aug 7, 2010
    I have a sony ericsson X10, it has a security pattern lock on the phone. However this has gone off in my pocket and now the phone is locked. I can not remember the google email address for the phone and now i can not access the phone. Orange customer service has told me to get in touch with google, in order to delete the old account [whatever that may be] but there is no number for google customer service. Anyone....please help!!!!!

Advertisement

2. Wessex

Wessex New Member

Aug 6, 2010
    Would a factory reset do the job? There should be a way using the power button and one or more others to instigate a factory reset.

Wessex

3. kez123

kez123 New Member

Nov 22, 2010
    This has now just happened to me!! have you sorted this? i have also reset my password on google mail and it still wont let me sign in. and there is actually no way of getting in to my phone???? please help i cant live without my phone :(

4. rosered

rosered VIP Member
    VIP Member

Jul 4, 2010
    UK
    If you know your email account name then you could try typing in 'null' as a password which has worked for some people.

If not then you will have to run a repair/reset via Sony Ericsson Update Service which will wipe your phone back to factory settings and you can then reload everything from new.

yelmel07 likes this.
  5. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2010
    USMC Retired/Disabled
    Richmond, VA (USA)
    +1 - Hey RoseRed :p

yanyyo likes this.
  6. Elizabeth.Ann

Elizabeth.Ann New Member

Jun 19, 2011
    please helpp!

7. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2011
    Please do as rosered outlined regarding running an Update or Repair of the software on your handset to remove the lock.

8. yelmel07

yelmel07 New Member

Aug 18, 2011
    i had tried everything and before completely wiping my phone thought to give the null a try. it worked. thanks

vaibhavi likes this.