My store has DInc's in stock!!!General

1. Berry2Droid

Berry2Droid Well-Known Member

As title states, I got a small shipment of DIncs in my store yesterday. I have 4 in stock now. If you live in the Ocean County NJ area and want to upgrade, add a line ect you can come see me!

- No I cannot ship you the phone
    - No you cannot get it replaced through warranty here
    - No I cant give any account information over the web
    - Yes there are additional discounts for buying it here.(I work in a BJ's Verizon and currenty we are running $50 instant discount off any smartphone purchase, and $50 BJ's giftcard with Android purchase)
    - Yes Im corporate
    - Yes ill answer questions as long as they arent account related, release of xxxx phones related, software related, public relations related, or anything other than Sales!

Please dont PM me unless your serious about comming, I can give you the address.

p.s - yes its a public place(you wont get abducted), you do not need a BJ's membership(except to get the giftcard), and thats all lol

Advertisement
    sillyrabbitt123 likes this.
  2. sillyrabbitt123

sillyrabbitt123 Well-Known Member

its great info and a good post but it made me laugh! :)
  3. Berry2Droid

gott make that paper..
    Plus i see a lot of threads go up here like
    "thinking of getting dinc ect ect"

So i figured ide throw this up. Plus my location is slow compared to other places so the chances of them selling out first is 10x as high.
  4. FramCire

FramCire Well-Known Member

Do they have froyo on them??
  5. Berry2Droid

Most likely not. I havent opened them yet, but they were obviously manufactured before froyo was released. What does it matter? Its released anyway lol
  6. sillyrabbitt123

sillyrabbitt123 Well-Known Member

good luck i am sure someone will scoff them up fast! Hey i love this phone so much i have two in the family if i needed another phone i would but the Dinc!
  7. rsarno

rsarno Thank Me, Im Irish! VIP Member

i might be on my way to freehold, nj

i dont need a dinc, but if i am close maybe id stop in
  8. Berry2Droid

Im here till 4:30 lol its a bit of a ride from there tho. 45min if you dont know your way around. 30 if you do hah
  9. freddyttt

freddyttt Well-Known Member

Can you tell me when GINGERBREAD will be released.?
  10. callmeox

callmeox Well-Known Member

My guess (and it may be covered elsewhere in one of the many threads) is that new activations of 2.1 phones get bumped to the top of the 2.2 queue since the phones are being sold as having that version of the OS.

Good luck with your sales. I got the BJ's gift card email today, but I'm already a Dinc owner and my local club doesn't have a VZW kiosk. :mad:
  11. Berry2Droid

Thats a good point. I honestly dont know.

And did this guy really ask that question about gingerbread after I specifically said No i wont answer questions about software? lol:confused:
  12. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

Berry2Droid, do you know if I would be ok if I was getting a refurb sent and I left clockwork recovery and s-off?
  13. Berry2Droid

sure dont know.
  14. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

I think it would be fine.
  15. mike1

mike1 Well-Known Member

ACD168 why did you ask the question if right after he answered you answered it yourself haha
  16. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

Because his answer didn't answer anything. It just stated he didn't know.
  17. mike1

mike1 Well-Known Member

so you were testing him?
  18. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

What the hell is this?, I was asking a question. Peace.
  19. craighwk

craighwk Well-Known Member

Was there a shortage on Incredible's? Someone stole my MotoDroid last night and I went to the Verizon store today and picked up the Incredible. Wanted a DX, but they are on a 2 week backorder.

The rep said specifically that it had 2.1. Made no claim to 2.2, just that "It's coming over the next few weeks or so".
  20. Divine_Madcat

Divine_Madcat Well-Known Member

For the last few months, yes, Verizon could not keep up with the demand, and the Inc was back ordered up to a month. As of now, orders are caught up, and they are shipping again.

However, a whole new ad campaign has started, so I suspect demand will ramp up again....
  21. craighwk

Ah I understand now. I guess with the DroidX being back ordered, they are trying to push what they have in stock. They had the Droid2 in stock but didn't really seem to interested in that. They pushed the Incredible on me.

Glad I got it. Seems like a sweet phone.
  22. Divine_Madcat

Divine_Madcat Well-Known Member

Unless you reallllly wanted a keyboard, i think the Inc is a better phone. But i doubt you would be unhappy either way.
  23. craighwk

I absolutely HATED the Droid's keyboard. Never used it. So I was a bit jealous of you Incredible users in that regard. Oh well, problem solved! Anyway..

Glad the Inc's are back. (getting back on topic)
  24. beefyy

beefyy Well-Known Member

I walked into a VZW store outside of Boston to add my sister to my family plan and they had a bunch of Dinc's in stock...in fact two or three other people in the store were buying them as well as us...it's great to see them back in stock.
  25. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

I agree man something about it, it was there so I felt the need to use it when txting but I hated it so it drove me nuts, I ended up trading flat out for a D Eris. Ended up kicking myself in the ass until Verizon gave me the Incredible for free for Eris problems