My third Captivate

Last Updated:

1. GermanDude

GermanDude Member This Topic's Starter

I received my third Captivate today and decided to share some of the problems I had with the first two.

I returned the first phone within a week at the att store. Reason: when pressing the home button it randomly took me to the quick search box, even the quick search button lit up. ATT looked at it and gave me a new captivate, I returned it within 2 weeks and received a new captivate in the mail today. Reason: It shut off when charged over 90%.

There were other things wrong with it, the normal stuff: GPS, not syncing...
    some of these problems were caused by 3rd party apps and I did not mention it to att. Att told me I can pick a different phone if I have troubles again.

I really like the Captivate and want to stick with it, third time is the charm.

Advertisement
  2. iPhobia

iPhobia Member

I've had problems w/ the stock rom. Ever since I flashed a different rom it's been performing quite nice. Plus I don't have the ATT crapware they throw on it and it's limitations. I really do suggest you root and run a lag fix your phone. You can always unroot.