1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

my touch 4g - 2 Simple QuestionsGeneral

1. eric0668

eric0668 Well-Known Member

I have two simple questions..at least it would probably be easier for you than I. I have no quams saying I am a newbie

1. someone recommended with touch screen phones, android, iphone even, to get a spare battery and spare battery charger.

Do you know if there is one available and if so, where?

2. the main filetype for video, I believe, is .mp4 for the Vibrant. In fact, that took a lot of file types, correct

Well, most other Androids are more limited, correct? Does the my Touch 4g take .mp4? I was told not? If so, great. If not, which file type should I use, and can I use the recommended app I have used before, anyvideoconvertor?

Thanks,
    Eric

Advertisement
    :
  2. SUPERGALAXYS

SUPERGALAXYS Well-Known Member

as for battery and charger im sure any tmobile retailer has that.. and i use my phone quite a bit and i only use one battery so i guess it comes down to if you dont have time to charge the battery and you have one on standby to put in.. and for video.. the vibrant and MT4g should be the same.. i havent watched any videos on it but it still runs android OS 2.2 compared to the vibrant which is 2.1 , so anything you can put on the vibrant ( apps or downloads ) can be put on the mytouch.. at least i dont see why not.
  3. dasudevil

dasudevil Well-Known Member

in regards to the video i have a zune and it plays those movies great. Then again the movie formats are in ipod, psp, zune compression so i think anything in a mp4 would work.