my touch 4g slideGeneral

1. PC Jona

PC Jona Well-Known Member

looks like its gonna be the first dual core sliding keyboard phone

correct me if im wrong

screen is 3.7 tho :[

keyboard looks pretty nice too.

htc needs to make a nice slider for sprint with a bigger screen and ill jumppp ship

:( i want a new phone

oh and it has an 8mp camera that is supposedly

"the most advanced camera in the world" on a cell phone

Advertisement
    :
  2. sethman88

sethman88 Well-Known Member

is it a more advanced camera then the dual cameras on the epic 3d
  3. PC Jona

i have no clue.

says it has zero shutter lag, does dslr stuff like that. basically says itll replace your normal cameras
  4. Adrift

Adrift Well-Known Member

Haha, does DSLR stuff... Yeah, I'm sure.

Sorry, a camera phone will not be replacing a full fledged DSLR in any aspect anytime soon.
  5. So-Low Da Don

So-Low Da Don Well-Known Member

You mean EVO 3D? And yes it's supposed to be even more advanced than that.
  6. PC Jona

7. Adrift

Adrift Well-Known Member

Although the thought of a photographer showing up to a wedding with just a camera phone is pretty damn funny.
  8. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

No 5 row keyboard, no cursor keys (just the touchpad), and small wvga screen. Tough to leave the Epic, the coming Epic 2 and possibly a slider version of the G2x for it. My Tmo rep said there was an HTC G2 replacement coming and that it was different than the slide 4g. Actually looking to see what it is as I'm looking to switch the company account over to T-mob, but I won't switch without a premium slider to go to, and dual core is the only premium feature to the 4g slide, well, at least from a business/productivity perspective.
  9. sethman88

lol yea I meant evo 3d and how can it be better then the evo 3d camera when it has dual lenses and can capture in 3d
  10. sethman88

to bad the keyboard looks like shit
  11. So-Low Da Don

So-Low Da Don Well-Known Member

Well it can't capture in 3D but it's supposed to have the best quality photos and videos on any phone to date. Also it has some settings and customization that no other phones have
  12. RazoE

RazoE Well-Known Member

Phone looks great, seems like it's going to be running Gingerbread 2.3.4

I need it to come out soon though, my MyTouch 3G Slide just stopped working 3 hours ago, I had to drive home and pick up my old G1!:eek:
  13. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

I'm playing with a G2 now, forwarding my calls and texts from the Epic, and I'm just having a hard time adjusting to it and liking it. I actually liked the Evo Shift better. Can't imagine the 4G slide would be much better since the design seems to be the same. Still don't see how the HTC Arrive can be the lone nicely designed sub 4" slider. Shame.
  14. nateap87

nateap87 Well-Known Member

Been playing with the phone all day. It's definitely nice but the keyboard isn't as nice as you'd hope. No shortcuts on the lock screen. Haven't transferred any photos to a computer to really test the quality
  15. ari-free

ari-free Well-Known Member

Some of the most interesting wedding pictures are taken by guests. And you don't have to wait a year to get the pics (yeah it took a long time after my sister's wedding)
  16. ari-free

ari-free Well-Known Member

It's staggered, like a real keyboard. I also use the touchpad all the time.