My Touch End of life!!!!

Last Updated:

1. SRLNCLT

SRLNCLT Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Swizz

Swizz Well-Known Member

My face really can't palm hard enough.

I'm assuming that you went from the BH2 to the MyTouch. You downgraded from a phone that was eventually confirmed not to be receiving anything past 1.6 and you magically assume that the MyTouch would be treated any differently? I know they are from different companies but take a look at some Quadrant screen shots, and pay real close attention to where they place the Magic on that list.

Yes, I'm aware that CM and co have a stable build of 2.2 released, but they are a group that mod for pleasure, not for profit. If you were a major corporation only in business because you are trying to make money, would you put your resources into a dated phone? Really? Would you?

If you want something that has a slim chance of being officially updated, post launch, buy something that hasn't been out for over a year and spend extra money on it. If you don't you will be left out in the cold or forced to put custom firmware on your device.

3. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

should i say something.. LMAO!

4. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Pray that it does happen ... we might be able negotiate our way into the G2 and/or Mytouch HD for free.

Especially since they basically all but guaranteed us 2.2 in the Mytouch magazine.

5. jasnmb

jasnmb Well-Known Member

6. Raven198

Raven198 Well-Known Member

Once again MERF, leave it alone.

7. SRLNCLT

SRLNCLT Member This Topic's Starter

The bh2 was a pos. Sure the bh2 has a amoled screen but it's not anything noticably better then the mt3g. IMO the mt3g is a much better phone. I don't care that it's a year old. I love the mt3g as is with 1.6. I did my research before I got the mt3g and I really didn't want/don't need something of the Vibrant caliber. The mt3g is exactly what I wanted. I really don't care if we don't get 2.x but it would be nice.

Bring it Merf!!! ;) jk.