"My Touch", is it too touchy?Support

Last Updated:

1. mamagloworm

mamagloworm New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm getting my bf a bluetooth this Christmas for his My Touch (I think it's the 4, if that makes any sense). Anyway... I've been looking online, and since he builds boats I figured the little ear piece would be annoying. I found the Motorola S9HD, it plays music and everything, I'm just not sure if it will work with his phone.

Obviously you can tell I have no idea about phones or what I'm talking about (I'm still learning). I figured it should be compatiable but before I go and spend that money I would like some feedback and some help.

Thanks in advance!:D

Advertisement
  2. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

what do you mean by too touchy?
    is it feeling him up.. and are you jealous?

:p jk

anyway... that device should work with the phone just fine.

mamagloworm likes this.
  3. mamagloworm

thank you.

4. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Yes, the S9's will work fine on his device. They will work the same way as any other bluetooth headset. The only difference is that they cover both ears so listening to music is easier however you will not be able to use them for driving because of this.

5. mamagloworm

I don't get it. Why wouldn't you be able to use it while driving, if the device itself is wireless? I thought that was the whole point of those things.

I want something that she can use while he's driving, at the gym working out, and working. He enjoys listening to music, so something that would cover everything and have good noise control so there's no echoing.

So then which is the best one that will do all that?