1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

My Ultra has died :[Support

1. djpabz23

djpabz23 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, my Ultra has died. At 1st, it would go to sleep mode on its own and when I slightly tapped the power button (not press), it would either go into sleep mode, or the power menu would appear. It got annoying after a while so I switched to my old phone (Blackberry, sucks, I know). 3 days later, I tried turning on my Ultra and no luck, plugged it in to charge, no luck either. It has died :[. R.I.P my godly phone and I don't think I'm going to be able to buy a new android phone since I currently don't have a job :p

Just realized I put this in the root section, sorry, that was my mistake.

Advertisement
  2. Slayer72

Slayer72 Well-Known Member Developer

Sorry to hear about that hopefully it straightens itself out for ya...
  3. Loota

Loota Well-Known Member

Yeah that does suck.. maybe its just the battery? Try taking it into a sprint store and maybe they will let you try it with a new battery in it to see if it works before you need to buy a new battery.. even if you're boost maybe if you're real nice they will help you out by letting you try it to see if it works? If it does then 10 bucks will get you a nice new battery or two from ebay or amazon..
  4. DMajor239

DMajor239 Well-Known Member

Yea I've recently bought one for $7 plus free shipping.
  5. djpabz23

djpabz23 Well-Known Member

Swapped batteries with my dad's Ultra, turned on fine, but the power button is still messed up :[. Either the power menu comes up or it goes into sleep mode whenever I put my finger on top of the power/sleep button (not press)