My UpdateGeneral

1. FRESHCMB

FRESHCMB Well-Known Member

I'm currently downloading 4.4 kit kat as I'm writing...... hopefully it's worth it... been sketchy for 12 days now... hopefully this doesn't mess up my phone... I kno some been having trouble. ..

(And dear god I hope nobody comment on this later saying "no"... "dnt update"!!!..... too late.... 85%...... let's see what happens

Advertisement
    :
  2. TomAGibb

TomAGibb VIP Member VIP Member

What carrier are you with?
    Thanks.
  3. FRESHCMB

I'm with T-Mobile guys.... and "I Chickened out.... @ 90% I canceled download.... sorry
  4. FRESHCMB

I'm with T-Mobile guys.... and "I Chickened out.... @ 90% I canceled download.... sorry
  5. evohicks

evohicks Well-Known Member

Lol, well from where I'm standing the update has brought me better battery life and marginally better performance and like alot of people say, most of the changes are 'under the hood'
    I have held back updating my wife's Note 2 from 4.1.2 to 4.3 for the simple fact that she's happy with it and it's really running faultlessly, so if it ain't broke etc etc..
  6. FRESHCMB

Download complete..... well. An hour ago.... so far oh so good.... just CNT taste as much chocolate in the kit kat as I was hoping for