My upgrade isnt available until September 7th. What do I do!?

Last Updated:

1. NickBaragona

NickBaragona Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I asked Verizon to let me upgrade early, but they won't budge till at least 30 days from the upgrade date it seems. Should I buy the Droid X, take it back within 30 days, and then use my upgrade?

Advertisement
  2. jbhumph

jbhumph Well-Known Member

3. D13

D13 Well-Known Member

Keep trying, try an email and mention how you were saddened by the Incredible backorder but now want the X. Worked for me:)

4. NickBaragona

But I already have an Incredible, I bought it the first day it came out. Payed full retail...for some reason I always want the latest and greatest lol. With this phone, I'm looking forward to the HDMI out and the larger screen! HD recording is supposed to be coming to the Incredible via an update, so no huge upgrade there it seems.

5. JA1234

JA1234 Well-Known Member

sell dinc if you can...buy x or fork out the $$$ till dinc sells or just set back and enjoy the wait

but i would keep trying, as that is really not far off, surely someone would bump you up to get you hooked for two more years. til total failure was only opition anyhow

6. NickBaragona

I never considered buying it at Wal Mart. I could return it when my upgrade is available if nobody at Verizon will let me upgrade now. Anybody know Wal Marts return policy on cell phones?