My Verizon Bookmark link broken...Support

Last Updated:

1. Pooh434

Pooh434 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Good afternoon all. After doing a hard reset at the VZW corporate store with a techie last week for my MMS (pix msg) error/delivery failures, I've noticed that my pre-installed Internet Browser Bookmark to My Verizon no longer works. I then went into the Verizon Home Page Bookmark to access My Verizon from there, and it doesn't work there either. I get a page saying: Device Not Supported in a red tool bar, and This device is not supported in the white space below it. Prior to the reset, I was able to access my usage in a hot second. I called VZW for tech support today, and we could not fix the bookmarks. They're instructions were for me to download the My Verizon App, which is fine. But I'd like to know why the "much quicker Bookmarks" no longer work. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. linesablur

linesablur Active Member

That link never worked for me even on the day I got it. It DID start working for me after a factory reset due to a non-working backup assistant. Sooo...the factory reset seems to have fixed my issue but caused yours. Sorry I can't be of more help.

3. seVer

seVer Well-Known Member

check the bookmark address. it will probably be converge.vzwapp.com, or something like that... you can change it to start.vzw.com or mobile.vzw.com. It's also possible that the website is having issues, or some setting got changed in the browser that affects the home page.

4. mobilehavoc

mobilehavoc Well-Known Member

Just download the app and use that?

5. Pooh434

Thanks SerVer. I'll try that.

Last poster: I did download the app. My issue is that I preferred the Bookmark. If a stock link that was working fine fails to work after a hard reset done by a VZW store techie, I feel that I'm owed an explanation why and a possible fix for it.

Thanks.

6. Pooh434

seVer: start.vzw.com and mobile.vzw.com both bring up the same page with five options: Reuters news and Info, ESPN, WeatherBug, Get Apps for Fun and Work and Connect, neither of which gets you to your My Verizon usage information.

the converge.vzwwap.com page does load and gives you all sorts of information; however, when you click on the tab VZ Services, and then select My Verizon...Same error: this device is not supported.

It has been supported for over a month, and then after a hard reset it doesn't work. I just find that odd. I guess I'll have to get used to the My Verizon app until the browser gets fixed.

Thanks all!