• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Verizon Mobile App

ronjcar

Oct 21, 2009
Works great the 5 percent of the time it does. Does anyone else get the "Cannot Process your request at this time" or just a grey screen with a picture of a phone, envelope, and data symbol at the top?
How do I get it to show me my data all the time?

Thanks
Ron

I just downloaded it about 2 day ago. I tried paying my bill with it and it gave me the error saying it could not process the payment. So, I went on the computer and did it and it told me a payment was already paid in that amount that day. So it obviously went though on the phone...kind of confusing.

Upvote 0
Mine works fine, but the data usage in the widget does not match data usage in the app. al ways lags behind.

the online site, and thus this widget as it just taps into the VZW sites info, are never real time. use no data or text for a day and come back, it takes some time for the site to catch up to real time details of phone use.

Upvote 0
let me clarify

I just also clarified that the web and phone app do report the exact same results for me. exactly.

I have never seen the website be up-to-date with the facts I know to be true on the phone. text and minutes used are never right on UNLESS - like now - I dont use the phone to use text or calls for a period of time and check later and the web finally catches up. Last text was last night at 9pm and last call was yesterday at 5pm and here we are at 9am and they report the same exact results for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones