My VerizonGeneral

Last Updated:

1. smacky

smacky Banned This Topic's Starter

Who uses the app?

I was wondering because no one seems to mention it a whole lot. And while I assume most of us have the requisite data plans, which are unlimited at the moment, some people need help keep count of minutes and texts. Also, you can pay your bill, and do some other extras. The account isn't in my name, so I can't do a whole lot more than view my plan details and check text/minutes/data usage.

Don't have a link to the app, but it is in the market for all versions. Just thought since no one mentions it, maybe you guys don't know. ;)

Advertisement
  2. andrizoid

andrizoid Well-Known Member

ehh....
    unlimited text/data/minutes= me not having to worry about it

3. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

I use it from time to time, we have a 700 minute a month family phone plan so its nice to see how close we are to the limit.

4. AdrianC14

AdrianC14 Well-Known Member

How many people are on your family plan? My aunt and I are thinking about downgrading from 1400 minutes to 700 minutes to save money. The only thing I am worried about is that we lose friends and family numbers which mean our minutes are counted.

5. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Wow... with mobile to mobile and now friends and family... it's been years since i've had to count minutes

6. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

I use it just to see how much time I waste on this phone and to make sure I'm getting my moneys worth!

7. sc00bz

sc00bz Well-Known Member

I use it to pay my bill.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

8. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

I have friends and family plus google voice. I haven't looked at my minutes in quite a while. I was checking text on the full site when I first started using Google voice for sms, but that was about it. My bill is autopay so I don't even look at that.

9. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Its just my wife and i, she talks on hers more than i do mine. My family lives in other states so we don't get the verizon to verizon discount.

10. AdrianC14

That's just like my aunt and I. She talks way more on her phone than I do. How many minutes do you guys usually use per month?

11. bjf88

bjf88 Well-Known Member

I just started using it again since they made it an acutal app and not just a link to the website. I hardly ever use minutes, so I have a 100 daytime/500 night/weekend plan for $25. I do need to keep an eye on it sometimes.

12. AdrianC14

Is there a way to check how many minutes you have used in previous payments online?

13. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

I look at it every once in a while. Until last week, the last time that i used it it was just a front end to the Verizon Wireless web site - it was pretty lame. Now I see that it is a bit more functional. Still, I tend to check my account on my PC when I pay bills anyway, so I don't use the app all that much.

14. HuskyKMA

HuskyKMA Well-Known Member

I use it sometimes, usually towards the end of my billing cycle I will check it just to make sure I'm not close to going over on minutes or texts.

15. truelove79

truelove79 Well-Known Member

Verizon's account android app (called My Verizon) is easily one of the worst apps of it's kind out of all the carriers. I've seen T-mobile's. It is awesome. Very slick and nice looking with all sort of graphs and charts and nice graphics. Verizon's is boring and ugly.

16. bjf88

bjf88 Well-Known Member

You should be able to look up previous bills and it will have the minutes on there.