• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My wife just gave birth!!!!

Its okay. I know your sense of humor meant no harm. But they are happy :) thats all that matters. :D

Hey thanks! :)

I am glad it is all good!

You have like no idea how many people hate my roachy coachy self at times because I can be a bit over the top and I do get stupido at times.

Sometimes I get carried away.

I am just glad no harm was inflicted!

Hey bruizer you seem pretty cool man!

Thank you for being very understanding

Mexjoker that ius pretty kick ass name!

Hahaha I used to be called the "Joker" for being infamously BAT shit insane at school loooong time ago!

xD

Whahahaaa!

(Psychotic laugh in background!)

LOL I love it when I hijack a thread!

:D

Upvote 0
Just found out that My Auntie (Arizona)Gave Birth Today in the Morning as well. This is a special moment for them because they lost their first child last year due to premature birth :( but today the 2nd baby was born nice and healthy :) Welcome to the world Camila! And JayCs son as well! :D

Hit submit too soon!

A big welcome to Camila! :)

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
LOL...

classic sticky..
open mouth.. insert foot.

:p:smokingsomb:;)

Hehehe :)

Hmmmm what if I have very biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig feet? :(

bigfoot.jpg

Do not hate me for I am beautiful!

Don't be a player hater!

Naah it must be wonderful thing to have a baby child!

How awesome!!

I want to be a dad someday too... that is if I can ever get my head out of my ASS

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones