My wife's Ally re-boots itself 20x per day.Support

Last Updated:

1. Lodingi

Lodingi Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone. Like the title states, my wife's Ally is suffering from random re-boots at a rate of at least 20x per day. The phone re-boots when in use and when idle. This has become quite annoying to say the least.

My wife did stop at Verizon yesterday. She was told by the rep, the reason for her problem, was due to her having approximately 800 text messages stored on her phone. She deleted all her texts and is still suffering from this problem.

We have removed all applications from the Ally without success. As always, this problem started taking place on day 32. It looks like she is stuck with the Ally, so a solution is a must. I would appreciate your help. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. esn

esn Well-Known Member

Try doing a factory reset and don't load any apps on it, if it still reboots take it to a store and show them it will get replaced. Reboots like that are not normal and sometimes certain apps will not play nice with your device so do the wipe [factory reset] and see what happens. If the reset works install apps one at a time to see which one isn't playing nice.

3. Outlaw.99

Outlaw.99 Well-Known Member

I agree with the factory reset and load your apps one at a time... Also make sure you only go to corporate stores that can actually help you....If all else fails, tech support does replace for the rebooting issue.... They will require a hard reset first though...