My Wifi has gone crazy...

Last Updated:

1. tebower

tebower Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am not sure what changed, but until recently, my wifi had worked fine. In the last few days, it turns off without me doing so, or loses its connection frequently. The signal is great, so I am not sure what the culprit is. I turned the sleep policy to never, and it still disconnected.

Advertisement
  2. BigRedGonzo

BigRedGonzo Well-Known Member

I figure you have already done this, but go back and check apps and app updates that have been installed since the problem began. Every single issue that I have had with my Droid has been traced back to an app that didn't play well with others.

BigRedGonzo

3. tebower

tebower Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Actually, I am wondering if the Gameloft games I have installed do it. Every time I play one of them, the Wifi is turned off after I exit the game.

4. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

Mine too!!!!

Edit: I thought you said Wife.

5. JoeHockey

JoeHockey Active Member

Me too. Over the last week and a half my droid has just started dropping it's wifi connection at home. This used to be solid as a rock but now it's constantly dropping. Wifi appears to still be on but I usually have to power it off and back on again and then it connects right back up. Haven't gone through updated apps yet, I guess that's the next step...:mad: