• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MY X has a Ghost!!!-programs launch on their own

Each evening i plug my Droid X into the charger and place it screen down on my night stand. Last week i woke up to my Droid playing a YouTube video from a website-a car chase with police which scared me awake :eek: and i tried to get it to stop playing which it did. I settled down and after a few minutes while trying to go back to sleep i heard the voice command asking me "which number?" and it began dialing some number. Well i stopped that and turned the phone off and on again and went back to sleep. Last night I heard it again asking me "which number" and it called my wife's cell phone!!:eek:
Each incident happened around 3:30 AM.

Update:

this morning 09/17/2010 5:20 EST i was awakened by a video playing on my Droid X! When i go to sleep i place the X face down on the night stand whit the charger plugged in. Anyone else have this experience?

Has anyone experenced this or does my Droid X have a ghost :eek:???

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones