• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My x10 pro dont start up.. HELP ME PLZ :@

pillen

Lurker
Aug 2, 2010
When im trying to start my phone only blink whit a red light 4 times.
this has never happend before but i charge it when i was asleep and its was blinking red when i woke up the phone bling evry 2 second and i try to start the phone by holding the start button nofting happend plz help im been thinking to go back whit it to the shop but i wont be home in 3 weeks and i relly need my phone up and working so i dont know what to do so i hope some one can help me here.
I allready use google but there is nofthing that are similar to this problem...:mad::mad::mad::mad::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Today i also faced almost similar issue..Morning my phone was dead and was not switching on. After putting to carge, it started blinking red light(instead of charging light). Nothing came up for some time. When i checked it after 1 hr, it was switched on and was in charging mode.
Guess this happens when the battery is fully drained..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones