Silverkx2000 Well-Known Member

?????

Advertisement
  2. Treydude

Treydude Well-Known Member

Dunno, don't go there.
  3. P1zz4guy

P1zz4guy Well-Known Member

I love the site, :m sure everyone light d in t once to look at the 2.2 update and Icarus coming out today.

Does anyone else have problems visiting myacsend on their computer normally?
  4. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Hi there.

I'm pretty sure that the topic of this thread is - is a site of member interest up and accessible?

And I'm very sure that I just deleted a LOT of off-topic posts, all of which seem to be the result of forgetting Our Rules:

- Attack issues, not each other
    - Stay on-topic

Now returning to the mystery of the missing server...
    Jazziette likes this.
  5. joser116

joser116 Guest

Thanks for the fast response
  6. ickster

ickster Well-Known Member

I can't get there with the link I saved, but can if I type the name directly. Looks like maybe they moved the site around a little.
  7. Lennatron

Lennatron Well-Known Member

Nope, the site always works fine for me.
  8. BlastGT1

BlastGT1 Well-Known Member

You would be correct, dEris made some changes. Delete your old bookmark and create a new one, simple as that.
  9. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

All I get is a black screen on my PC.

It comes in on my Ascend though.
  10. EarlyMon

Try clearing your cache? Comes in okey dokey on Firefox for me.
  11. FulciLives

FulciLives Well-Known Member

I just went to it now and cruised around the forums there a bit and it's working fine and I don't recall ever having a problem (I do visit it from time to time but not often or not as often as here).

I'm also using my main desktop right now and FireFox
  12. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

I read somewhere that you could only use firefox to get there now for some reason. Can't remember the details.
  13. EarlyMon

I hate it when they do that - stand by...

OK, it works in Safari (WebKit browser), so we know it's good with either FireFox or any WebKit (read: standard Android) browser.
    Jazziette likes this.
  14. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Sorry, I meant on pc. I can't remember what thread it was on, because it was way off topic, but somebody put a link to the instructions for the unofficial 2.2, and a lot of people were getting a black screen.
  15. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

That forum is a royal pain in the ass trying to register by phone. :mad:
  16. EarlyMon

Yep - ok w/ FF and Safari on PC. The Android browser thing was just tossed in for good measure, kinda fwiw.
  17. Anduiril

Anduiril Well-Known Member

I saw on a thread somewhere that there was a problem viewing it with Explorer but everything else seems to work okay.
  18. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

I was running Internet Explorer on my PC and could view it. Now I have Mozilla Foxfire and I can view it.
  19. Jazziette

Jazziette Well-Known Member

Very cool site. You should at least check it out! But don't leave us here! LOL

Way cool site! I love it. Very techy oriented. ;)

I didn't know anyone even used IE anymore. :p

Here's a link for it:

MyAscend.org
  20. Anduiril

Anduiril Well-Known Member

Only the poor people who don't have someone around who knows better.:( They have my deepest sympathys.

And of course the few people who have to use sites that don't support Firefox or the others. Thankfully those sites are getting fewer each day.:)
    Jazziette likes this.
  21. Jazziette

Jazziette Well-Known Member

I know! Have you tried Opera 11? It's blazing fast! :)