1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

MyBackup or Sprite?

Which do you use?

1. MyBackup Pro

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. Sprite Backup

3 vote(s)
    30.0%

Last Updated:

1. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Not sure which one to go for so thought I would set up this poll and see which is the most popular.

Advertisement
  2. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

MyBackup Pro was one of the first apps I installed on my Droid and it has saved my butt many times. It really has come in handy when an application update has turned out to be a lemon, allowing me to go back to a previous version. Wel worth whatever I paid for it.

3. drowe

drowe Well-Known Member

I haven't had to use Sprite to recover from my stupidity yet, but from many years of using it on WinMo devices I trust it will do what is needed when it is needed.

David

4. sitrap

sitrap Member

I have looked at both, having recently come to android from winmo, but although I started with sprite, I have transferred over to My Backup. Sprite is a very early product on android, missing many of the features that make it such a killer app on winmo. The archives are better compressed on My Backup, and the scheduler is able manage the number of backups kept, unlike sprite. If Sprite had all the features it had on winmo, it would be a far superior product, but as things stand, My Backup is my current choice.