1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

MySpace Taking Too Much Space

Last Updated:

1. Android0523

Android0523 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I did a search and didn't find anything so here goes....I installed the myspace application and it works great. I noticed the app itself was 3MB and after using it a few times the data is up to 12MB, so the entire thing is up to 15MB. Is the data like the cache on the browser, can the data be deleted, if so, how?..if not this program is too hoggy its just going to keep growing the more I use it. Any help would be appreciated....thanks...[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Maybe send the Developer an email asking for a option to store the data on the SD drive ...

3. MarvinAndroid

MarvinAndroid Well-Known Member

Yeah, that seems like a poor application design. Data should be stored on the card... and the app on the internal memory. Real estate on the internal memory is too valuable for a 15Mb application I think.

4. Android0523

Yeah I am going to have to do that..hopefully they listen..cause if not I can't use..its taking up to much valuable real estate for what it is..

thanks guys

5. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

I doubt that many people would give up that much space on the phone's limited space so the developer should be ready to redirect the storage to the SD-Card

6. Android0523

I sent them a message..I really hope it goes to the card, otherwise its gone baby gone...

7. GODMODE

GODMODE Well-Known Member

I get more alerts that my internal storage is running low than on any other phone - and I have owned them all. I have 6 or less apps installed, so I am thinking the memory management is not what it is cracked up to be.