Mytouch 3G dead?!

Last Updated:

1. troyz36

troyz36 New Member This Topic's Starter

Recently (last night) hooked an unlocked Tmobile 3G onto the Wind mobile network in Canada. Was using it fine late last night and early this morning, downloaded a couple of apps and was using the keytag app. Put the phone down to have a shower and when I returned the phone was dead. Will not power on, LED is not lit when plugged into charger or USB port. Tried soft reset (battery out) and hard reset (home and back button) but still nothing. I was very happy and ready to play all day today, anyone have some hints and help?:confused:

Advertisement
  2. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

Battery is not dead right? lol. anyway try giving tmo a call and see how they can help. maybe a phone swap. good luck

3. troyz36

Can the battery die that fast? I was sure I had at least 2 bars before I put it down. Sim card is back in my Huwei and after a couple of freezes and shutdowns it is working fine. Could I have downloaded a virus in the apps?

4. troyz36

Had the phone plugged in for over an hour and nothing. Battery and phone feel like they are burning up, is this a normal situation?

5. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

if its been an hour with no charge on the phone, then you need a replacement.. call your carrier