• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

myTouch 4g flip cases

Does anyone know where to find a flip-style leather case for the myTouch 4g? (See item #280619170081 on eBay to see the kind of case I'm talking about -- this particular one is not for the myTouch).

After scouring the web and eBay, I've found just one vendor that sells something like this. I'll probably end up buying it but I wondered if there were other options, particularly cheaper ones, as this one is a little pricey.

BM

Compared the size of my new mytouch 4g (not the slide) to other phones and found that the htc 7 trophy was awfully close to the mytouch 4g. bought a flip leather cover for a trophy on ebay for $2.37, the phone fits "almost" perfectly. The camera lens is partially blocked but with a little bit of trimming it works fine. Another 'slight issue' is the camera button on the right hand side of the phone, its partially covered by the plastic housing. Heated up a screwdriver and melted away enough of the plastic covering the button so that it would be completely free.

I can't post links but here's the ebay number of the cover that I bought:

Upvote 0
Try this one

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=230557914836&index=1&nav=WATCHING&nid=00364354135
That's the one I bought to protect my wife's phone. Works great and is good looking. When flipped open it is easy to talk on the phone or take photos.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones