1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

MyTouch 4G Not Recognized on Windows 7.Support

1. ais29d

ais29d New Member

Ok so this has been happening for a while now and I'm getting sick and tired of looking up "solutions" that don't work. I installed the MyTouch 4G drivers, I have USB Debugging on, I have the USB Connection Type to disk drive I have cleared all of my internet browsers and I have tried more than one wire and computer. PLEASE HELP! I really need to connect my phone to my computer but I can't find a way to get it to work :(.

Advertisement
    :
  2. famished

famished Well-Known Member

That's odd. I've plugged my phone into 2 different Win7 machines, using 2 different cables and they all work- my home comp and my work comp. It's all been plug'n'play- no need to change any settings whatsoever. If you don't mind me asking, are you using licensed WIN7?
  3. TallTravel

TallTravel Member

I've connected in MT4G to 5 different computers, and had no issues at all. The Windows machine senses the USB connection, it presents a screen and allows me to choose what type of activity/transfer, and I am off and running.

What happened to yours the first time you connected it to the Windows machine? Did you change something on your phone right away after that time?
  4. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Well-Known Member

Turn that off