MyTouch HD To Have Front-Facing Camera, 1 GHz Dual-core Processor Confirmed

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

Everyone and their mother has been awaiting word of the first dual-core Android handset, and according to a recently leaked document T-Mobile will be the carrier to give it to us. Leaked to TMoNews, the document doesn’t give us a flat out point-to-point rundown of specs and features, but it covers all of the ones [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. Android Amateur

Android Amateur Well-Known Member

I think this document is bogus. On one of the paragraphs it says "On America's largest 4G network". Last time I checked T-Mobile didn't have a 4G network. Either way, I think these are the correct specs and if so I will be scooping up this phone!

3. Drhyde

Drhyde Well-Known Member

Possibly could be just T-Mobile advertising fluff. Average consumers don't really know what 4G is and the terms don't really apply to what the actual spectrum technology is. T-Mobile can likely get away with since the average consumer just thinks it's faster than normal 3G.

Either way, this phone looks awesome.

4. anomaly

anomaly Active Member

The way I understand it, 4G is a classification of the speed a technology is capable of delivering. HSPDA has already been classified as 3G, so that is probably why they have avoided calling it 4G till now, even though they are providing 4G speeds.