1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Mytouch on backorder

1. dbgrigg189

dbgrigg189 Well-Known Member

So apparently the MT3G is on backorder from Tmo, I have been waiting over a week to get a replacement for my busted one, and the real kicker is, they are saying they can't do anything as far as offering me another phone without having to just buy one. Can anyone validate if there really isn't any way for them to authorize a different phone or if there is a certain time period that has to go by first?

Advertisement
  2. Whine

Whine Well-Known Member

T-Mobile discontinued the phone. Your probably gonna have to buy another, or wait for a refurb
  3. dbgrigg189

dbgrigg189 Well-Known Member

I understand that, but thats not what i asked.
  4. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

You can probably talk to the loyalty department or someone in corporate and get the slide or Vibrant for an exchange.

Don't let the rep deter you, just keep climbing the ladder until you get what you want.
  5. rangus

rangus New Member

I've had the same problem. Except I'm expecting my third replacement. I've been a satisfied tmo customer for 7 years but this is getting ridiculous. They can;t seem to offer me another phone either. @shawn1224, that's a good idea and will likely try that if this one doesnt pan out. 3 phones in under a year is a joke.
  6. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

i had the mytouch for 2 months and had it replaced twice.. i just bit the bullet and bought the nexus.. mytouch 3g is a real piece of crap