1. mossburn

mossburn Member

Which one should I get???

I can get a pretty good deal on both..

I can't decide out of the two?

Advertisement
  2. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

Ummmm... What's making the decision difficult? I love my MyTouch, but I'd grab a N1 in a heartbeat if I weren't planning on leaving T-Mobile at the end of the year.
  3. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

put it like this. i had a mytouch and im sooooooHAPPY i went to the nexus. the phone is a million times better
  4. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Let me rephrase this thread ...

Chevy Corvette or Bugatti Veyron?? Which one should I get???

I can get a pretty good deal on both..

I can't decide out of the two?
  5. BiGMERF

lol, nice shawn. its not even close
  6. rick00770

rick00770 Active Member

Nexus one screen is much better, plus faster,im not knocking mytouch I like mine, but id go for nexus one, it would be like going from a celica gt to a corvette.
  7. Daedalus

Daedalus Well-Known Member

Ok if you do not have small hands get the Nexus One!!!! My mom have the MT3G and I would never recommend her changing out to the Nexus... She would complain about the size.

I love my MT3G 1.2 but I tell you if I could have picked up the N1 for the upgrade price on my unlimited family plan I would not have thought twice.
  8. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

I'm praying the Galaxy S hits Tmobile this summer ... now that's a phone to salivate over .... mmmmm Galaxy S
  9. Ndokami

Ndokami Active Member

if you are capable of getting either than it really no contest get the Nexus1. or wait for a newer phone with 2.1 firmware

to me its like choosing between a honda s2000 and a Lamborghini Gallardo... there are both nice and sleek but, "come on" its really no contest.
  10. BiGMERF

lol, nicely said
  11. larryccf

larryccf Well-Known Member

DING DING DING - GIVE that man the cigar
    the nexus one is a nice phone, but the lack of support from google and being ping pong'd from tmobile to google to HTC for svc, if you have any issues made me stay away - the samsung galaxy S looks like the ticket and it is supposed to be coming to Tmo

i'm pretty happy with my MT3G though and practicality sez i should stay with what works well - i'll probably wait till the samsung has been out a few months to let any issues there float out - the nexus one, not sure they ever totally resolved those lack of 3G svc issues