mytouch or wait?

Last Updated:

1. Dendore

Dendore Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I'm on tmobile and I am eligible for a phone upgrade. I want a full touchscreen android phone... the mytouch is the only option at the moment. Should I get it? Or wait? I don't mind waiting. Honestly the mytouch isnt quite what I am looking for. I want a little bigger screen, sleeker design.... and waiting in general for phones to get a little more powerful... snapdragon proc, good ram, and hopefully better flash support for websites in the near future.

Advertisement
  2. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

all android phones have a full touchscreen just some have physical keyboards as well so not sure what you meant by that but its a good phone worth the purchase although MUCH better phones will be here VERY soon... just dont get caught up in the cycle of waiting for whats coming or youll never get a phone... too many people wait and wait and wait and miss out on really good stuff for whats around the corner....

3. boi_HeRO

boi_HeRO Member

i agree, if you plan to stay on tmobile id go with mytouch. defintiely cant go wrong with it. to my knowledge tmobile isnt getting anything as powerful as youre requirements anytime soon. anyone correct me if im wrong. but you have options to go to another carrier if you want a better android device. and right now the Droid seems to be the best out right now IMO.

4. B-Rod

B-Rod Member

I have the MyTouch 3g and i love it, the speed is great and not having a physical keyboard doesn't bug me at all. Of course it would be nice to have one but its not necessary. The battery life is amazing. You can get accessories to go with the mytouch like a case which makes it unique. I definitely recommend the MyTouch if you have T-Mobile cant go wrong with it.. Hope this helped

5. TheNorthernForest

TheNorthernForest Well-Known Member

A friend of my has the MyTouch 3G and he loves it. He says it's very handy, if that means anything.

I agree that T-Mobile won't be getting anything powerful.

Look around other carriers and see what other Android Devices you might prefer over MyTouch 3G.

6. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

i was contemplating it also but when i saw it for 69.99, it was a no brainer