MyTouch Slide "Contacts" question. Where did groups go?Support

Last Updated:

1. HtcEvoLemon

HtcEvoLemon Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey, on the evo, I could look at my numbers according to group.
    For example:
    Family
    Friends
    Doctors
    Restaurants

etc etc... but how do I do this on the MTS....it just groups all numbers in one!

I save my numbers to google sync...so it should be all automatic... but it's not putting it into groups... MTS not capable?

Advertisement
  2. RoboPhoneII

RoboPhoneII Active Member

What is MTS?

3. Xian

Xian Member

let's hope that was a drunk post by RoboPhoneII. MTS = MyTouch Slide ... the focus of this particular forum.

I don't have an answer to your groups question. I know that it pulls from all of your different accounts (gmail, facebook, t-mobile, etc) and builds the contact list from all of those but I'm not sure if/how to make them show in groups.

4. ImABoss

ImABoss Well-Known Member

I don't think there is an option for that. But you can add them to myfaves. Myfaves also has an option for family.

5. RoboPhoneII

RoboPhoneII Active Member

MTS can have multiple meanings including "Member of Technical Staff". I thought it may be an email app I'm not aware of. Chill

6. cre8ivenail

cre8ivenail Active Member

I am a big groups user also but I never used the installed contacts program. When I had the G1 I used aContacts. Now that I have the MTS or MT3GS, I am trying to give all of the phones pre-installed programs a try before replacing with an app from the market.

I must admit this phone is pretty slick and the only thing I have replaced is the calendar, Twitter app, and KeepScreen on.

I have no need of task killer, weather app (although I still use the toggles), and countless other apps I NEEDED with my G1.

Has anyone checked out the desk clock? The features it has amazed me! It has a stop watch and a timer. The alarm feature is also highly customizable.
    I was also pleasantly surprised with the widgets available for the regular clock. It has a flip clock (a clock that is an extremely popular download at the Market).

I have also downloaded the Ultra Mate (an excellent note app) and Ultra Mate (an even more awesome diary app). I paid for these when I had the G1 and I cannot live without them.