MyTouch Slide heading my way!!!

Last Updated:

1. nvillamob

nvillamob Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Last night I ordered my Slide and can't wait until it gets here so I thought I'd share my excitement. Before last night I was out of my contract, so I was able to get the phone at a discounted price ($130) by threatening to switch carriers. They said that they'd give me the MyTouch 3g for free but I figured I'd go ahead and get the Slide since it seems like a great phone. I paid for the express shipping so it's supposed to get here on Thursday...only 3 days until I can box up my old Nokia 6301.

Advertisement
  2. delusionaltool

delusionaltool Active Member

its a nice freakin phone i just got one , its fast its slick very well made and its not a behold 2 piece of crap!

3. Exaqtion

Exaqtion Well-Known Member

The slide is a game changer. It's basically a sidekick for those fans but also it's a powerhouse smartphone for all of those fans. Alot of phones they appeal to just certain people, but not this one. It's so fast, and HTC sense makes android feel awesome compared to the stock system. You will have no regrets. Noone has found any problems on this device [yet] compared to any other phone that gets released.

Congrats on your new phone =)