N2A questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. RyanB

RyanB Guest This Topic's Starter

So my parents are looking into the possibility of getting one of these, but my father (a bit of a geek), wants to know if the tablet can load the N2A SD card. Their website (Turn your Nook Color into a full Android Tablet | N2A cards) isn't much help, as you need to register to read their forums, and they want a purchase code in order to register. I can't find a way to contact them that isn't for support. So, I'm hoping someone here is using (or has used) one of their cards with a NT. Anyone?

Advertisement
  2. trav473

trav473 Well-Known Member

3. bfollowell

bfollowell New Member

Yes, the 16GB NT can.

If you'll click the purchase link, you'll see six different options. 3 for the Nook Color and 3 for the 16GB Nook Tablet.

No need to go digging through the forums unless you just want to ask other questions. They are a great place to learn though.

- Byron

4. squarebones

squarebones New Member

I have been using the n2a card for many weeks now. It is a 32Gb version and works great on my Nook Tablet. Nothing to complain about except for a few lockups, but I don't restart the Tablet too often, so that may be par for the course. Everything works as advertised and it's super fast!

5. MojoGB

MojoGB New Member

Check out Androidfornook.com. He sells cards that work and you can download an image to put on your own card for 10.00. The images work, I am using them. Tried the MIUI and the CM7 images on 16GB class 4 Sandisk cards with no glitches at all. Just plug and play. His instructions are so clear a novice can follow them to use the images on their cards. Your father sounds like he would have no problem at all. I have a 16 GB Tablet. The images and cards for the NT work on either tablet but the color has a different image. On his forum the only problems I see is some people download or buy the wrong card or image. Just make sure you know your model number. The support is Awesome!