N2acard for nook tablet

1. 80yearold

80yearold Active Member

In spite of the informality of lounge allow me to intrude on your Easter and I only choose here for all else has failed.
    I do have a Nook Tablet and the card in question is for the tablet and not the color.
    Set-up was flawless and booted into CM7, but seemingly no recognition of Wi-Fi. Tried removing card, reinserting, going through set-up without any luck. The initial screen with goggle search on top, clock app icons, tune in and above it, sorry unable to connect, retry now to no avail.
    I paid the $34 for per-configured 8GB SD card because I had no luck creating one myself. So 2 strikes and in hopes someone will help this old man out.
    Thanks and please advise

Advertisement
  2. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Moved your thread to the Nook Color forum to get some more eyes on it. Drop me a PM if you have any objections. :)
  3. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

FWIW, I had trouble connecting my HP Touchpad to wireless today until I found out my time was off, then it connected right away. I have an app installed to sync the time, but it hadn't run yet b/c this was a new install of CM9.