Advertisement
  2. dynomot

dynomot Well-Known Member

Alex452 likes this.
  3. Alex452

Alex452 Member

Thank You! :D
    That maybe just, what I'm looking for.

Anyone, know of any WIKI's on the subject?

BTW, will I have to exercise Caution with this app? I've not messed with the phone and really don't want to find things out the hard way!

When everything is new and you lack experience, I tend to era on the side of caution. On that note, I believe I've Backed the Phone up, but as I stated not sure of myself with it as of yet.

Learning curve at the moment seems to be steep, and I want to limit my exposure to the right App's.

I'm attempting to limit the amount of tracking, that seems to be extremely wide spread, in almost all app's.

Call Me old fashioned, but privacy means allot to me, and should be mine to give, if I choose too! Everyone from your ISP, App Developers, Advertiser, TV, to the Government, have a sense of entitlement, about who you are, what you think, how much you earn, what you like, where you buy, and how best they can separate you from, your money!

I just want to protect myself and my family the best way I can, in the world we all have to live in today!

All Constructive criticisms welcome and respected!

Alex. :rolleyes:
  4. dynomot

dynomot Well-Known Member

If your not rooted the most you could possibly do is mess up any apps you have installed. Rooted users can seriously mess things up. You won't have "write" permissions without root to do any serious damage.