Nagivation crashes in Street View mode

Last Updated:

1. djvictoid

djvictoid Member This Topic's Starter

Tried out Droid's Google Navigation in my car today. It didn't move beyond the first intersection as I took a turn, but it still gave voice prompts for directions. Is this expected behavior? When I tried to get out of street view and back to navigation, it crashed and asked if i wanted to force quit. Awesome. Not good while driving... :( Anyone else seen this, or is it just me?

Advertisement
  2. Chefmaster

Chefmaster New Member

I have the same problem. It started with jellybean update. I opened apps/maps/clear data. It seemed to have solved the problem. I have htc one s

3. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hi Chefmaster. Welcome to Android Forums. It's fantastic to have you as a new member and wanting to help another member... you are going to fit right in. That's what these forums are all about. I will give you a heads up about these forums and the messages you see here. You will find that each message has a date stamp on it. For instance, the message you replied to was left here in 2009. The member isn't likely to see your contribution it is so dated. I only mention this because I did the exact same thing when I first joined here. I wanted to help out so badly but I responded to a very old message (post) There is certainly nothing wrong with that but keep in mind that a post that old will not likely be watched by the contributor.

Thanks again for joining in the fun here at AF. I hope you enjoy your time here and please continue to contribute. You never know how important or helpful something you might leave here might be to another. It's the wonderful members and their desire to help out their fellow man that makes these forums a value.

Have fun...

OutOfPhase and Mikestony like this.