• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
No case because the company's spend a lot of time and money making phones compact and pretty and a case adds bulk and lots of them just look cheap. However I do use screen protectors because that is the most important part of the phone but I don't really care the back gets a few scratches

Sent from my HTC Incredible.

Upvote 0
FWIW, I went naked for a month, bought a Steinheil Crystal Clear and the Crystal Clear scratched with big gouges in two days!! Never scratched the glass screen in a month of the same treatment, jeans/shorts pockets by itself, maybe lint! I'm going to try an InvisibleShield, which I used on iPod Touches for a long time, but they're not as nice and Crystal Clear as the Steinheil, kind of orange peely looking, but you will NOT scratch one of those for sure. Different feel, too.

Upvote 0
I find it funny that people buy a plastic screen protector to protect a glass screen. It's either I get a rubber/self-healing protector or none at all.

By the way, the Wrapsol Ultra screen protector for the Incredible that I am using is easily the best screen protector that I've ever used. And that's saying something because I've used almost every brand that you can think of over many years. Not only is it a great rubber/self healing screen protector, but it also has virtually zero orange peel effect. I can't even tell it's on and it offers great scratch free protection unlike plastic protectors like Steinheil for example.

Upvote 0
ive got the Invisible Shield by Zagg and its alright i guess. Anyone notice tho that it feels a little rubbery and slightly sticky? If my fingers arent completelyyy dry I cannot slide my fingers around well, its obv okay for switching screens and w/e but im having a hard time using the swype keyboard and cant move around nearrrly as well as i can without the cover. Had it a week and am getting close to just going good ol naked again

Upvote 0
I find it funny that people buy a plastic screen protector to protect a glass screen. It's either I get a rubber/self-healing protector or none at all.

By the way, the Wrapsol Ultra screen protector for the Incredible that I am using is easily the best screen protector that I've ever used. And that's saying something because I've used almost every brand that you can think of over many years. Not only is it a great rubber/self healing screen protector, but it also has virtually zero orange peel effect. I can't even tell it's on and it offers great scratch free protection unlike plastic protectors like Steinheil for example.

got a link?? pics??

Upvote 0

Maybe people like the plastic screen protectors. It is their phone they can choose what they want if they do not want a rubber/self healing protector. Just because you think one is the best doesn't mean it is. People can choose what they want you shouldn't try and act like people need to listen to you and thats that. Let people decide for themselves what they want.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones