naked owners give me a shout out

Last Updated:

1. linuxdood

linuxdood Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

No case, no protector. The way it's meant to be.

Advertisement
  2. Vissionary

Vissionary Active Member

<---Right here. I'm that way with all my phones (epix, iphone, etc.) I've been lucky though, I've never broken or severely scratched any of my devices. I hate the way cases feel and generally how they look.

3. DT

DT Well-Known Member

Wearing nothing on this end!

...er, ohhhh, you mean the _phone_.

4. Vissionary

Vissionary Active Member

5. cmt074

cmt074 Well-Known Member

No case or screen protector here! The Captivate looks too good to mess it up :). I can't imagine putting a screen protector over the super amoled. It looks way to good without one.

6. ZDroid1

ZDroid1 Well-Known Member

Mine is veiled, like a woman in Iran.

It takes one drop and there goes the super beautiful screen.

7. Jofaba

Jofaba Well-Known Member

I remember when the reviews first started coming in about how horrible it looked and how cheap it felt to hold in your hand. Once I held it I was in love with the form. I do run it naked. I want to get a case for it (like a wallet for the phone) but I'll never put a glove or screen protector on it.

8. Jofaba

Jofaba Well-Known Member

I remember when the reviews first started coming in about how horrible it looked and how cheap it felt to hold in your hand. Once I held it I was in love with the form. I do run it naked. I want to get a case for it (like a wallet for the phone) but I'll never put a glove or screen protector on it.

9. ZDroid1

I do agree with you on one thing. It's a beautiful phone. When they first released the photos, I thought it was unfortunate looking :)

But once I got it, I realized it was a masterpiece, and it felt very expensive, not cheap.

I'm here to rain on your parade because I'm jealous. I'd like to remove the protector and the glove, but I'm too paranoid.

10. Grut

Grut Well-Known Member

I got nuttin'.....

11. bmoliver

bmoliver Well-Known Member

holster but no screen protectors!

12. qwertyaas

qwertyaas Well-Known Member

After using a hard plastic case for a week, I'm using nothing besides the original film on the back :D

13. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

i got nothing literally, but once i get my phone back the only thing i would even consider is an incipio case if they ever come out. never had a case or screen protector on it and im a first day owner

14. Sheon

Sheon Member

mine is naked to droped it 5 times already on the concrete and the street sides are ****ed up a little but no scateches whatso ever on the screen even been droped on the screen a few times

15. art__

art__ Member

I recently converted to non-naked a few days after letting it run wild for over a month. I bought the screen protector because I heard some horror stories, and I'm not that careful with my phones, although I admit that I have babied this one thus far.

The screen was 100 times better when it was naked, I'm almost tempted to rip it off and just get like a bodyglove case so that if it falls it will be safer.

16. PersonOfKnownOrigin

PersonOfKnownOrigin Active Member

Purchased screen protector and body film but never put them on. I like it.

17. socalrailroader

socalrailroader Well-Known Member

I don't like to tempt fate ;) I have the Body Glove case and SGP Steinheil Ultra Clear Screen Protector on, the case adds almost no bulk and you can't even tell the SGP is on there. I always baby my stuff, but that's the way I am.

18. blackhemi

blackhemi Well-Known Member

Mine is naked 95% of the time. I do have a bodyglove case for it for when Im out biking, hiking, or other rough activities. I dont use screen protectors either, no need for them.

19. peterpp

peterpp Well-Known Member

I tried the nude but didn't like it so I have the Body Glove and screen protector. I'll probably go nude right before I decide to upgrade when a newer or better phone comes out.

20. Loremonger

Loremonger Well-Known Member

Rockin it bare. I had the Body Glove case for a while. Took it back and got a Phantom Skinz kit, but the corners kept peeling up. Gave the AT&T screen protector a try, but it still dulled the screen. So I'm just going to enjoy the form factor and brilliant screen.

I probably will get an Otter Box for working out or other outdoor activities.

21. ChefNsm

ChefNsm Member

Mine has been running around in its birthday suit since i got it.

22. ZDroid1

What body glove do you use?

23. TXRanger

TXRanger Member

Naked here from day 1 (July 21 in my case), but I do have a tiny scratch on the screen. I can only see it when the screen is off and I reflect the light off it at just the right angle, but still disheartening. I won't be adding a case or screen protector tho.

24. pinbak

pinbak Well-Known Member

naked and got on the day it was released and to me it still looks brand new, except the smudges from eating potato chips...hahahah!! JK! Looks great though, i've never gotten cases for any of my phones, but I did get one for my daughter's phone glad I did too, as soon as she put the case on hers; she gets out of the car and lets the phone fly about 10 yards before smaking on the pavement LOL!!!!!!

25. azan

azan Member

Purist. No matter how beat up it gets, I still love having nothing on it.