Naked screen? better think twice...

1. TheAmazingDave

TheAmazingDave Well-Known Member

So I am very anal and very careful with my nook. That didn't stop the cosmos from putting an inch plus long scratch on my shiny VividView. Never mind the bookish B&N hard cover I keep it in fulltime...

That $16 pack of screen protectors suddenly became worth it, gonna buy a few more packs. :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. koopakid08

koopakid08 Well-Known Member

Try the Zagg invisible shield. 15 bucks. Military grade material and lifetime warranty. You get a scratch you get a replacement. I buy one for all my gadgets it's a great investment and doesn't mess with the display like cheap screen protectors. There is a reason they give you so many in a pack ;)
  3. TheAmazingDave

TheAmazingDave Well-Known Member

I buy the B&N screen protectors. They're not as tough as what you describe, but they're very tough and don't interfere with the touch sensitivity. There's only two in a pack, as well as a new microfiber screen wipe.

I bought the anti-glare protectors this time around before my shift ended tonight (I work there). I saw them on a friend's Nook and was highly impressed.
  4. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

The B&N anti-glare protectors are the ones I use also.
  5. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid Well-Known Member

I'm in love with the BoxWave anti-glare screen protectors. I've been using one on my Droid forever and, just like on the Droid, it provides great protection, is silky smooth to the touch without interfering with touch sensitivity on the device, and allows for reading and other activities on the NC in bright sunlight.
  6. DoAndroidDream?

DoAndroidDream? Well-Known Member

I am just using the one that came with the Triton Aegis glove. Seems to work just fine so far.
  7. WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise Well-Known Member

Just installed my Zagg shield and so far I really think it improved the feel of the touch screen.
  8. rogue_slc_vzw_rep

rogue_slc_vzw_rep Well-Known Member

I've gone protectorless since purchasing this in March and keepcit in the nook brand book style case but h
  9. WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise Well-Known Member

10. rogue_slc_vzw_rep

rogue_slc_vzw_rep Well-Known Member

I hadn't bought one yet because I wasn't sure how long term this device would be but after buying and returning an ipad 2 within a week I've realized this is the tablet for me. It must be protected!
  11. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member