Names move from phonebook to history, why???

Last Updated:

1. NCHornet

NCHornet Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have noticed that if I select someone in my phonebook to call, and I go to call them again their name is no longer in the phonebook, but it is in the call history. This is a real pain trying to look in different places for a name to call. Is there a setting that I can change to stop this? I haven't found anything so far. As always I appreciate the help.
    NCH

Advertisement
  2. NCHornet

NCHornet Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

anyone else have this issue? Look at your phonebook and see if the people in your call history are still down in the phonebook. This is my second Hero and the first one did this as well, so I assume others do as well and maybe folks haven't noticed it???

3. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member VIP Member

Not sure what you are looking at, but my phone book is called "people" and has all my contacts in it, including those in my recent call history. Is it possible you are looking at something else?

EDIT: When on the "phone " screen, hit menu, then people. This is one way to get to the list of your contacts. "People" is also listed in your apps drawer, the UP arrow from the main screen.

4. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member

Everything looks fine here.

5. rgss06

rgss06 Active Member

Mine disappears also,no big deal with me though. I just hit the first two or three letters of the person I want to call. The names pop up and I touch the persons name that I want to call. Or just do it from call history.