NAND Unlock

1. Bankswood

Bankswood Well-Known Member

I am trying to freeze some apps using Antek Manager. On many of the Apps it will not freeze them and says I must first unlock NAND on my phone. ?????

Advertisement
    :
  2. New Rising

New Rising Well-Known Member

You should invest in titanium back up, you can simply freeze and unfreeze apps. I think it's like 6 bucks or something. Titanium backup is one of the best things about rooting.
  3. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

I went to Antek's website to find more info on Antek App Manager. it's not even listed as one of their apps, surprisingly.

In the Market page, it does say that it is designed for rooted devices. Are you rooted?

Also, just checking for posterity's sake, but what device are you on?
  4. Bankswood

Bankswood Well-Known Member

Hey John,

Sorry I'm just responding. I am using the Bionic. Running ICS Leak. 232 and I'm rooted.

Antek has successfully frozen some apps like Blockbuster and Verizon Navigator but not City ID.
  5. johnlgalt

There are some apps even titanium cannot freeze. and there are some that as soon as you freeze, they start making your system unstable. Finally, there are some reports that some apps won't stay frozen.

I do agree, though, TiBu is the best app out there for this sort of thing.
  6. dautley

dautley VIP Member VIP Member

City ID can be frozen in ICS file manager or with TB

[​IMG]
  7. johnlgalt

Actually, i just found a good way that works permanently also.

open the city id app, and where it says that it needs to be unlocked for the trial, select no, then on the next screen select disable, and it freezes itself.

So, if you cannot get any other way to work, try that.