Nandroid backup question-which is most recent?

Last Updated:

1. otter

otter Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've got about 15 nandroid backups. The first five all are named by seemingly random numbers. The rest are named, perhaps from backing up w/ ROM manager? I always backup w/ ROM manager, then do a nandroid. I never name my nandroid backup nor do I think it's possible.

I'm guessing it doesn't list in order of most recent to least recent because I installed the top one and it took me back about 3 months. How do I know which is the most recent? I just did one about 15 minutes ago but don't remember naming it anything

Advertisement
  2. darkside

darkside Well-Known Member

They should have dates and times on them, 2010-08-11, and if i remember right they are in military time. I could be wrong on the time thing, but im sure about the dates unless you have renamed them (which you wouldn't be having this problem) I'm sure someone else will chime in and give you the full rundown.

3. GideonX

GideonX Guest

They're date and timestamped, so choose the latest one and you have the most recent.

4. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

what are the file names of a few of your backups. I can tell you which is the most recent from that. All my backups are named by me so I forget how exactly clockwork names them.

Also backing up with rom manager and in recovery with clockwork is pretty redundant...its actually the same thing.

5. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

I had one just recently that had a 1970 date stamp!! and it was my most recent. no joke. I had to rename it so I knew what it was.