Nandroid Error

Last Updated:

1. mickeyx323

mickeyx323 Member This Topic's Starter

Just flashed nandroid 0.14.1, then I formatted the data, system, cache to install 2.1. When I try to install 2.1 or any version of android i get
    ERROR: nandroid exited with status 1. I have no idea what that means or how to fix it. I tried fastboot and all i get it is waiting for device. Please help.

Advertisement
  2. ocman

ocman Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to me. Look at what you extracted. There will one extra folder. Extra it without that bro. I thought I bricked LOL!

3. mickeyx323

The only folder i have is the BCM folder inside the console folder. All the files are inside the BCM folder (I thinks its called BCM, its the folder it makes as a backup)

4. ocman

ocman Well-Known Member

Make sure it is not. Bcm folder. Bcm folder then files.it should be bcm then files.

5. mickeyx323

hey ocman, thanks for your help. I figured it out with you help. With the nandroid 0.14.1 you have to put the bcdm... folder in the nandroid folder. You. Don't have to put it in the console..... folder. Just a heads up incase you flash to 0.14.1.

6. ocman

ocman Well-Known Member

No prob bro. Now log in to gmail and sync back up! Then check the 2.1 fixes thread on alldroid