Nasa tv

Last Updated:

1. bband

bband Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone found a way to watch NASA TV until flash player is available? Even an audio feed only would suffice for now.

Advertisement
    j1232 likes this.
  2. bbrosen

bbrosen Well-Known Member

Does it not work on android? i used it a lot on my iphone and ipod touch....seems it should work ..ill try myself and see tomorrow

j1232 likes this.
  3. DarkTLRrider

DarkTLRrider Well-Known Member

Use doubletwist on your PC. Subscribe to the podcast and sync to device. It requires downlading it via a PC but it will work.

4. j1232

j1232 Well-Known Member

SB TV or something like that works as well but you must pay for the app. Anyone else have a free or another way?

5. ColoradoF16

ColoradoF16 New Member

I haven't found a video stream, but I did find this for the Shuttle Discovery launch today. If you're at a computer, try this link Kennedy Space Center Communications Live Scanner Audio Feed

If you want to use your phone, go to the market and download "Scanner Radio," By Gordon Edwards. You can get the free edition as that will work just fine.

Start up the program, select "Browse by genre" --> "Air" --> "United States" --> "Florida" --> "Brevard County" --> "Kennedy Space Center Communications."

This should allow you to hear the launch! I've been hearing radio checks all morning, and anticipate some really cool stuff closer to launch time.