Nasa tv

Discussion in 'Android Media' started by bband, Apr 4, 2010.

1. bband

bband Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Has anyone found a way to watch NASA TV until flash player is available? Even an audio feed only would suffice for now.

Advertisement
    j1232 likes this.
  2. bbrosen

bbrosen Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Does it not work on android? i used it a lot on my iphone and ipod touch....seems it should work ..ill try myself and see tomorrow

j1232 likes this.
  3. DarkTLRrider

DarkTLRrider Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Boise ID
    Use doubletwist on your PC. Subscribe to the podcast and sync to device. It requires downlading it via a PC but it will work.

4. j1232

j1232 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2011
    Male
    Deli Cook
    Astoria, NY
    SB TV or something like that works as well but you must pay for the app. Anyone else have a free or another way?

5. ColoradoF16

ColoradoF16 New Member

Feb 24, 2011
    I haven't found a video stream, but I did find this for the Shuttle Discovery launch today. If you're at a computer, try this link Kennedy Space Center Communications Live Scanner Audio Feed

If you want to use your phone, go to the market and download "Scanner Radio," By Gordon Edwards. You can get the free edition as that will work just fine.

Start up the program, select "Browse by genre" --> "Air" --> "United States" --> "Florida" --> "Brevard County" --> "Kennedy Space Center Communications."

This should allow you to hear the launch! I've been hearing radio checks all morning, and anticipate some really cool stuff closer to launch time.