Nasty Boot Loop

Last Updated:

1. ejchis

ejchis Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well nothing I've read has helped me here yet, and one obstacle I have to deal with is that I am not able to read the SD card on my computer to edit. I'm traveling on a work laptop that doesn't have a reader. Am I screwed for the time being?

I was flashing to DC 3.2, and I came up in a boot loop. I have wiped everything multiple times, I have tried to flash over to clockwork, I have tried flashing DC again. Nothing is working. All I am able to do is pull the battery and get into the system screens. Any help would make me a very, very happy guy.

Advertisement
  2. ejchis

I don't know what changed, but it just hopped past the white screen and is currently showing the 4g screen. I'm holding my breath.

3. ejchis

I'm in. I guess it just needed to try 754 times.

4. junglizste

junglizste Member

I had this happen after I rooted and was flashing my first ROM. I just booted back into recovery, wiped data/cache and delvik cache and flashed again. I think I didn't wipe everything the first time. It also happened when I rooted... same thing just booted back into recovery and started over.

5. ctpoore413

ctpoore413 Member

I always keep a fail-safe rootedPC36IMG.zip on the sd card so I can always do the process over again...

6. taiguy

taiguy Well-Known Member

I had a boot loop issue as well. Turns out I forgot to clear the cache in addition to wiping all user data. Using DC 3.2.2.1 right now