• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help NAT settings on EVO hotspot

Im trying out an EVO 4G from Sprint. I live out in the sticks and have a Sprint tower closeby and thought if I could get decent signal it should work for Xbox Live. Only problem is the NAT is either strict or moderate depending on the evening. Any ideas how to get access to the "router" part of the EVO and change my NAT to open?

Im trying out an EVO 4G from Sprint. I live out in the sticks and have a Sprint tower closeby and thought if I could get decent signal it should work for Xbox Live. Only problem is the NAT is either strict or moderate depending on the evening. Any ideas how to get access to the "router" part of the EVO and change my NAT to open?
i have a mytouch 4g and i'm trying to do the same thing so that i can play games on xbox live. Did you have any luck finding out how to change the nat to open? Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones