Native Tethering like on the Incredible?General

1. cdwentland

cdwentland Member

Has anyone figured out to use the Native Teethering shortcut like we used on the Incredible?

http://androidforums.com/incredible-tips-tricks/74400-howto-tether-natively.html

When I try, I can get to the modify S.IP DUN username & it gives me a line to type in, but I dont know what to enter. Not sure this is even possible with a sim card in the phone.

I know many frown on this, but I have the unlimited data package and only use the Mobile Hotspot with my laptop when I go camping. So, please, no preaching.

Thanks!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Lv 60 Bounty Hunter Moderator

I thought actually tethering with a cord was free and the wifi hotspot you had to pay for. I might be wrong though.

At any rate violating your TOS is not something we condone here at Android Forums.

Thanks for understanding
    Frisco likes this.
  3. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

I wish that was the case. Tethering either Wifi or USB is considered tethering and is an extra $15 a month (last I recall). I used to use ________ which allowed you to there as if you were using data on your phone. The Wireless Tether on certain roms was also great on the Thunderbolt. God I can't wait for this phone to get haxxored into....
  4. ubet

ubet Well-Known Member

Any update on this?