Navigation missing?Support

1. DUBious

DUBious Well-Known Member

I just got my replacement Evo but I'm realizing I'm missing a navigation app I had on my other phone. The icon was was a blue arrow and it hada cool 3d view. Not sure if its a native app or something I downloaded but I can't seem to find it on my phone nor the market. Anyone know where to find it?

Advertisement
  2. Drew5150

Drew5150 Well-Known Member

reboot your phone.

i did a hard reset after the update and it was gone on my phone. no link on any of the home screens or in my app list. i rebooted the phone and it was back in my app list. i think its just a glitch, it should be there.
  3. Mabster

Mabster Well-Known Member

That's the google navigation app. Update google maps and you should get the navigation blue arrow back.
  4. DUBious

DUBious Well-Known Member

Tried these suggestions but no luck, sucks cause I really liked that nav.
  5. Mabster

Mabster Well-Known Member

Seriously? You dowloaded Google Maps from the market and Navigation wasn't part of it? Try again.

Google Maps - Android app on AppBrain

It says right there in the description that Navigation is included and it's worked for everyone else.
  6. WaSTeLaNd

WaSTeLaNd Well-Known Member

You haft to reboot, turn the phone off then back on after updating google maps
  7. ffsta

ffsta New Member

I had the same problem. After the last update, the blue icon for navigation was gone. I uninstalled the updates and got the icon back. I found that the latest update works. It changed a bit. Click maps. Hit the arrow on top. You will see "My Location, and Choose Destination". The dot is on "My Location. I click on "Choose Destination". The "BLUE" icon is on the bottom right of the map. Hit it and it starts the "Navigation"
    KEWL