Navigation on Phone Speaker / Music on Bluetooth?Support

Last Updated:

1. NYC Coyote

NYC Coyote Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I have a car stereo with bluetooth. I don't want to start a debate about sound quality of the music through bluetooth.

What I would like to know is if anyone has figured out how to get the music to go through the bluetooth speaker WHILE having the navigation go through the phone speaker.

For me that is the optimal situation and would hopefully not have the Navigation interrupt the music...instead allow them to both be going on at once.

Advertisement
  2. gurana

gurana Well-Known Member

I don't think there's a way to do this. Though, to be honest, I like the nav instructions coming out of my speaker system. My biggest pet peeve is that when I switch off of the BT input on my stereo, I can't hear the instructions at all without disconnecting the BT headphone connection, while keeping the BT phone connection. That's like a 4-5 click process, which I'd rather avoid while I'm driving.

Even though I prefer it over the speakers, I'm interested to see if there's a solution to your question. If it meant that I could switch away from BT audio and still hear nav. directions, it'd be worth the compromise.