Navigation shortcut? and power advice?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by smashedrat2010, Aug 8, 2010.

1. smashedrat2010

smashedrat2010 Active Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Hi first post, great site, I have a question about the Navigation application i cant find the shortcut to put on my desktop i have checked widgets, shortcuts and programs.

I can get to it through "maps" but its a little long winded any help would be great.

Another quick question i use the "power manager" to toggle GPS WIFI is there one that includes 3g/2g toggle and any others that may make managing easier?

Thanks

Advertisement

2. adam_hilluk

adam_hilluk Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Solihull, UK
    hi

i had loads of trouble finding it as well, and unfortunately i'm just saying i couldn't find it either...

untill i installed folderorganizer
    AMAZING APP

it comes under applications in there for me and was the only way i could get it

hope this helps

3. StevenSeed

StevenSeed Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Male
    Network Analyst
    South Yorkshire, UK
    You can't toggle it directly, but there are plenty of widgets on the market that allow you up put a shortcut to the setting in "settings".

You might want to look at downloading "Extended Controls", which is a customisable widget you can have on your home screen similar to the stock 'power widget' app, but with a lot more options (including a 2g/3g toggle link).

Hope that helps. :cool:

4. smashedrat2010

Aug 8, 2010
    Cheers pal ill check it out

5. Pedro7

Pedro7 Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    navigation should be in the apps folder once you go to add something to the homepage..

its there for me..

6. smashedrat2010

Aug 8, 2010
    It isnt on mine im affraid nor on the guys who replied, as for the extended controls app is there one thats free?

7. jred7469

jred7469 Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Dazzle is the app you are after, you choose what widget size you want then add what controls you want to the widget so you could have a 1 x 1 for brightness on the homescreen then all the other controls somewhere else :)

Tags: