• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help navigation wisepilot

Is this wisepilot any good or is there better sat nav software i should look at?

I purchased Co-pilot 8 which I love. It has an advantage over other sat nav software in that the maps are stored on your SD card which means you can use the software without having to be connected to via internet (GPRS).

It's priced very reasonably on Android Marketplace and works flawlessly on the X10 :D

Upvote 0
I have a Tom Tom and I used WisePilot Yesterday and I liked it. I found it to have a great interface and map with voice to, the only thing I do not like is the fact that a lot of the items I cannot use for it has no Canada or my city, it has all the countrys from across the sea. I can't even select weather for my area, I have to select New York and I live in Ontario. If they were to update this I would use it all the time.

Upvote 0
Have just tried to use the Wisepilot but it seems my subscription has ended (only had X10 for 2 months).

Does anyone know if this an application is added for just a short time with reactivation at additional cost or is this a blip of the system?

I am getting a bit peed off with SE at present - too much money pinching for not too much in return.

Anyone who can assist with this I would be grateful - and advise how much it costs for a subscription. Are there any similar free software apps available??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones