NavigationSupport

Last Updated:

1. john1969

john1969 Member This Topic's Starter

I love the google navigation but I have to say it is a little more difficult to use than VZ navigator..... How do I save a location where I am at? There is a place that is starred,how do I get rid of it? I didn't even starred it.... Is there a way you can delete all your current locations you went too? With VZ navigator I can go online and manage all my places. With this, I can't... Any info would greatly be appreciated...Going to Florida soon and need the navigation ASAP..Thanks to all who help:eek:

Advertisement
  2. NilsE

NilsE Well-Known Member

Starred items can be added and removed in maps. Consider Maps as a configuration tool for navigation.

If you want to remove history etc. in navigation go into Settings > Applications > find navigation and clear the data.

I think you can also manage your starred items online at google maps but I have never done it.

john1969 likes this.
  3. john1969

john1969 Member This Topic's Starter

It worked...Now All I have to figure out is how to erase bookmarks I added....Thank you..! more question. If I am at a certain location and I want to save the location to know exactly how I got back there How do I do this? Sorry for all the questions...

4. y2kflhr

y2kflhr Active Member

you can use "compass" take a pic and geo tag it, I have used it a few times when I have found places I want to return to